Everyday we hear business owners saying they intend to read ‘that book’ or implement ‘that learning’ but never get around to it… all of that will be a thing of the past for you… this club will keep you focused, hold you accountable and get you into action!
BookCLUB is a great opportunity to learn, network virtually with other businesses and implement real changes into both your life and your business. You will learn the secrets of success and receive coaching from the World’s Number One business coaching company.
BookCLUB kicks off at 18:00, on the third Monday of every month, with a friendly welcome, virtual networking and a group discussion on the learnings from that months book. This will be followed by a group business coaching session with Kerry Malster. The whole session lasts 90 minutes in total.
To welcome you to our BookCLUB, we offer the first month for FREE!
What will I receive?
- The book of the month posted to your home address – designed to help you get yourself and your business growing further.
- A journal and pen to make notes and collect the ideas from the group discussions.
- The opportunity to meet, network and share ideas with likeminded business professionals (via Zoom).
- Book review and accountability on how to implement the learnings in your business and your life.
- Group coaching by Business Growth Specialist, Kerry Malster.
- A safe and fun environment to make sure you get the most from your learning and development.
Who is this for?
- Small business owners seeking success.
- Start ups wanting to start as they mean to go on.
- Those who recognise the need to further their business education.
- Business owners wanting to network & meet like-minded peers.
- Those who understand the benefits of coaching seeking a low-level entry point.
We understand that signing up to one of our programmes could be a big step for you and your business! So, if you would rather have a chat with our Delivery Coach, Elly, to discuss which option could suit you best, book a slot in her diary here